Joining as a member of the Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Support Group Australia Inc. (CAHSGA Inc.) is beneficial for many reasons:
- Quarterly member newsletters including, current information on treatment options & products
- Notification of events & seminars throughout Australia
- Subsidised products and educational material
- Opportunities to connect with other families
- Access to members only online resources, including our private Facebook group
Membership also contributes to the running of the National Support Group financially.
It's also a little easier to feel connected when you are part of an organisation.
Annual Membership is $30 or $25 if opting for our newsletter to be emailed.
New members receive a membership pack which includes:
- Past twelve months of newsletters
- 2 x educational books
- Adrenal Crisis Action Plan magnet
- Emergency wallet cards
- Emergency letters
- Reference material
Become a Member
Step 1 - Complete Membership Form
As we are an incorporated body, you must fill out and sign our membership form. Again, please note that it is a requirement of CAHSGA's constitution that members submit a signed form every year, not just the year you join.
Step 2 - Submit Completed Membership
Either post your completed membership form to us complete with payment:
CAHSGA Inc., PO Box 100, Mitcham VIC 3132
OR, submit your form online:
Scan your completed form, and submit it to us below (if more than one file, you can submit multiple times under the same Applicant Name):
Step 3 - Make Membership Payment
Pay online for your membership via PayPal (click "Subscribe" below), or if paying by cheque or direct deposit please refer to membership form for further details.
Please remember, if you don't complete steps 1 and 2 above and simply deposit funds to the CAHSGA account without telling us, it is often difficult to reconcile who has made the deposit.